Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Monday, revisited

Today was a Tuesday, right?  It felt like a Monday.  I overslept this morning.  And that set the tone for the hole day.* 

That computer problem I was talking about yesterday?  Today I found out that I don't have install media or licenses to do a clean install. 

After I found that out, I tootled up to the naturopath's office for a first visit.  We talked for an hour and a half.  It was a relief to talk to someone who could see the connections between different events.  I have a treatment plan and some hope.  And a truly nasty tincture to take.  She says the nasty tincture isn't forever.  I hope not. 

In the afternoon I had a meeting indicating that the next month is going to be super annoying and stressful.  We're moving the office, everything has to happen in the right order, and there are a bunch of unknowns.  Fun times!  And me unable to drink much.

*I am aware that it's "whole".  But hole feels right.

No comments:

Post a Comment