Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy rider

Today was full on awesome.  I met Tara out at the farm, and we trailered our two horses over to the farm where Liza boards.  They were having a small games day.  8 horses, 4 kids, 4 adults, plus some unmounted adults.  A team of adults and a team of kids went in different directions for a scavenger hunt.  The hunt was pretty easy.  We had to take pictures of items such as "something smooth", "something beautiful", "something red", and "something old".  Which we did, but mostly gabbed and rode in pretty woods, in stunningly good weather.  Pluto was pretty antsy to start with but he settled down.  Which was good, because I was the one taking pictures.

So some of the pictures are kinda blurry.

I am about to burst with pride for my pony.  He's getting it figured out!  His brain is fully delivered, I tell you.

Unfortunately my pants are too large now, thanks to hiking.  I need to buy some smaller ones, once I figure out what size these are.  Tara had no sympathy for me at all.  On the other hand, she wasn't hauling her pants up every two minutes.

This evening JD is handing out candy to cute little tykes, and I think I might have an early night and a well deserved sleep.

A thing!  In the woods!  Could be a sandworm.

No comments:

Post a Comment