Saturday, December 18, 2010

Did I party, or did the party party me?

You know what I shouldn't do?  Drink wine until my head hurts.  It doesn't even take that much wine.  I was just at a party for five hours, and probably drank 3 glasses of wine during that time.  And my dang head hurts.

Also, I was shouting so my throat hurts.  You know it's a good party when you have to shout to the person next to you.  It wasn't loud music, either.  It was just that many people having a good time.  I talked to a number of total strangers, most of whose names I didn't get, and had a good time doing it.  For an introvert like me, that's saying something.  Liza has good taste in friends (other than me.) 

I also experienced a delicious thing new to me, which was Reuben dip.  Take the inside of a Reuben sandwich (i.e. no bread), chop it up, heat it, serve.  OMG delicious.  Normally I'd have been all over the Buffalo chicken dip, but who can resist sauerkraut?  Not me, that's who.  Everybody else agreed it was awesome.  I grilled Liza until she gave me the recipe.

Also?  Pigs in blankets.  Love pigs in blankets.

Also also?  Dogs in snuggies.

That is my super sexy jeans and hiking boot clad leg to the left.

"As seen on TV" proclaimed the box.  All I know is that is one warm looking dog.  She'll be cozy on the couch, and she'll have her paws free!

No comments:

Post a Comment