Sunday, October 2, 2011

We went over the mountains to Grandma's house


We drove over to Grandma's house to see family which had come a very long way to see Grandma.  But they also agreed to see us.

On the way over we stopped at a convenience store for caffeine.  I couldn't resist looking around, as I now picture myself resupplying for a hike every time I go into a convenience store.

I think it's telling that a something-tini is right next to the Menage a Trois.  Tinis will get you in trouble every time.

Also the tiny Sta-Puft boy Bimbo scout treats looked enticing.  In whichever language.
Our weekend together immediately started driving JD nuts.
Okay not really.


Soon we were surrounded by family, some of whom were unfairly cute.
Is anyone else picturing him breaking hearts in about fifteen years?
And some who were unfairly cute and dangerously comfortable with technology.

Allow me to instruct you on the finer workings of an iPad.
I can also help you out with your iPhone settings.  Some adults have trouble with them.  It's nothing to be ashamed of.
Notice her turning her uncle into a goober with one flick of a helicopter.

We had a fabulous time.  The kids are definitely in the "I am so cute that you can't look away, and well behaved enough that you don't want to" stage.  Despite my Lyme-induced slackitude, I also enjoyed some grown up conversation time with the grown ups.

And then, we had to come home because we have paycheck addictions.

Yeah, that's what I think about that.


No comments:

Post a Comment