Monday, October 17, 2011

They should have a nice porter at the cafeteria

Today would have been a perfectly nice day if it hadn't involved work.

I once again had to explain to a coworker that I have responsibilities in addition to leaping up when he beckons.

I spent far too much time standing in front of a monitor in a loud and cold room, watching things progress v.e.r.y s.l.o.w.l.y.

Despite repeated attempts I STILL don't think I have managed to convince people that when you postpone somebody else's work and then reschedule it, you need to make sure that the people actually doing the work are available. If I were the guy whose work got rescheduled without checking with me, or indeed acknowledging my existence, I would be pretty pissed off.  As it is I'm having sympathy pissiness.

I'm pretty sure there isn't enough beer at work.  Beer would make everything more tolerable.  There would be more mistakes, but nobody would care.

No comments:

Post a Comment