Sunday, October 23, 2011

Renaissance Festival, 2011

Today was our annual visit to the Renaissance Festival.  I took fifty pictures, only forty nine of which I will force you to see.

We were sad that Liza and DeLee couldn't make it, but a good time was nevertheless had by those of us drinking cream stout.

Windy with a green knight and his squire

I don't know how many years this guy has been doing this.. but it's as many as I can remember

The Doctor!

A shoplifter

The faire gets more costumey every year

... Catwoman?  and kitten?

A green mohawk with a green outfit

Windy

No comment

Just random people, plus Korn

What do you think?  Little house on the Prairie?

We saw a lot of steampunk

Windy learning to play the psaltery

A man in black

A lady in a really, really orange dress

Kinda makes me feel Halloweeny

Girly skulls!

the mad hatter?

A dark elf.  I think.

Tara and Windy outside the Dragon Inn

Windy and my goofy but sun-protective hat

What was a lady this fine doing at the Dragon Inn?

I don't even know

I thought JD was the one moving the pillows all over the sofa, but the dog is at it too.  I like the trail of chewies leading to the sofa.

No comments:

Post a Comment