Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Head, shoulders knees and toes (knees and toes)

Ah, yoga.  I love how you make me all bendy and stretchy.  I think that with enough time and sweat, you might make me have a somewhat useful back again.  But I will settle for a happier neck in the meantime.

Last week I actually had sore muscles after yoga.  Two months of no yoga had left me with weak yoga muscles I guess.  Weak, and stiff.  Hefting a backpack up and down mountains all day does not make for a particularly flexible physique.

I wondered today if it would make sense for me to try a slightly higher level yoga class.  There are some things I can't really do because of my back, but with a lot of the others I'm ready to step up a bit.  I mean, I've been in a beginner class for four years now.  There are people in the class who have been there for a decade so it's not like moving up is a big deal to most.  I'm just pondering.

Tomorrow I hope to see (and ride!) my horse, so that takes care of Thursday night.  Which means that on Friday after work I'm going to be running around like a crazy woman, trying to get my backpack ready for the weekend.  Bets on what I'll leave out?

No comments:

Post a Comment