Thursday, January 13, 2011

Give that key in my back a few twists, if you wouldn't mind

Three nights now with no sleep aids.  I keep waking up in the middle of the night.  Sleep aids are starting to look pretty good.

I feel a bit like a wind up toy that has run down.  I didn't even go for a walk today.  I wore an extra layer of clothing top and bottom today, and yet I was freezing in my office.  I wore my hat and scarf indoors, and fetched a blanket to cover my legs.  I was having the opposite of a hot flash.  Kind of missing the hot flashes, hope they come back soon.  At least until spring arrives.

The kittens are still thrilled to be allowed into the guest room.  They keep finding small objects to kick out onto the wood in the hallway for soccer playing.  What is it they do in soccer?  Scrimmage? The kittens are scrimmaging.  A LOT.  The chandelier downstairs keeps vibrating.

I found a recipe for garlic sauce (the kind that goes on broccoli at your local Chinese hole in the wall) a couple of days ago and forwarded it to JD.  He made a pretty fair chicken and broccoli in garlic sauce tonight.  Now we don't have to go to a restaurant to have it!  I haven't asked how annoying it was to make.  Not too bad, I hope.  Between that and the Costco Broccoli Bag of Doom, my veggie outlook is very positive right now.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment