Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dory Day Afternoon

Today was Dory Day, according to Dory.  She discovered the pointer, i.e. the fascinating moving thing on the computer screen.  She hopped up on my lap and kept struggling to get onto the desk until I finally let her get up next to the screen.  She patted the arrow a few times and I hope decided it's not that interesting.

Then she boinged up into my lap and tried to eat my chili.  I'm trying to get through her impenetrable but cute skull that my food is MY food, but she fears nothing including my wrath.  Starting to wonder if she has a little kitty chemical imbalance.

After dinner I watched an episode of Bones on tv, and Dory and Olli climbed up into my lap and fell asleep piled over my legs.  It was unbearably cute to see them cuddling like that.  Also it was nice and warm.

I tried to distract everybody for a while with the laser toy, but Andy has started to associate the click it makes when I turn it on with the dot moving, so now he looks at me instead of the dot some of the time. He is apparently too smart for his own good.

JD picked up another litter box today to try to stem the flow of poo, and this one came with a flappy door. I kind of wish we had a camera set up in the room so I could watch the kittens figure out what to do with it the first time.  Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment