Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Real or zombie, I'm up and moving about

Hello!  I'm alive.  Thanks mostly to JD who did my chores last night so I could go to bed around dinnertime and sleep until my back started to hurt.  I really wanted to sleep more but my back said "Nope, get out of bed."  So I started telecommuting well before seven, and did you know the day goes really fast when you do that?

I was still pretty puny this morning, even with Dayquil.  This evening I'm feeling much more human.  2 day illnesses worry me a bit, as in my case they seem to lead to Lyme 2 weeks later.  So I'm going to up the andrographis for a while.  Love me some andrographis.  It's death to spirochetes.

Seeing as how I was done working in the middle of the afternoon, and also I was home, I moseyed on over to the couch and watched some True Blood.  I have seasons 1-3 at home.  I have watched part of season 1, all of season 3 (just recently), and now I'm starting on season 2.  Possibly I might end up confused about the timeline.

I can't believe that I've spent only two days not going for a midday walk, and my back is this pissed off.  It *really* doesn't like me being slack.  I'm a little annoyed that I have to be active all the dang time.  Sometimes it's nice to just stay in the house and veg.  But apparently that is not an option now.

No comments:

Post a Comment