Friday, February 11, 2011

In which I blab about a dream and a jerk

I had a dream last night.  It was maybe a little bit on the nightmare side, but it was good.  Because there was somebody in the dream I needed to say something to.  And I sure as hell don't want to see him in real life, so being able to do it in a dream was perfect.

And, just in case I didn't get it all out in the dream, I'm going to now.

**********************

I don't want to be your friend, nameless hiker.  You behaved entirely inappropriately with me.  You made a couple of weeks of my life paranoid and uncomfortable while I avoided you and worried that I might run into you again.  For future reference, BOTH parties are supposed to be interested for a relationship to happen.  When a woman tells you to back off before she punches you in the 'nads, it is a very definite sign that she is not interested.[1]

Thanks to you, I am less open, less friendly, and more worried that my actions might be mistaken for a come-on.

Piss off, nameless hiker.  Stop trying to talk to me.  And keep your hands to yourself.

unfondly,

me

[1] It kind of caught me off guard.  I'm an overweight, middle aged sysadmin.  We don't have to deal with these things.. normally.

No comments:

Post a Comment