Monday, February 14, 2011

I always thought an out of body experience would be more pleasant.

I am damn tired.  The dog was quite ill last night with her chronic pancreatitis last night.  I didn't fall asleep for hours, listening to her moan as she tried to rest.  And then when I finally did sleep I don't think it was particularly restful.

In the morning I didn't eat breakfast, as I had fasting bloodwork to get done.  Or so I thought.

As it turns out, tomorrow is fasting bloodwork day.  Two days in a row without breakfast.  Please nobody shoot me.  I only look like a zombie.

As everybody knows, food = sleep.  If you can't sleep enough, you eat to compensate.  But if you don't sleep enough AND  you don't eat, everything goes to hell in a handbasket.

I had an out of body experience for most of today.  And I don't feel so hot tonight.  I am going to go to bed and sleep like ... something that sleeps very well, that's what.

PS My mom is having surgery tomorrow.  Yall think positive thoughts toward Arizona.

No comments:

Post a Comment