Sunday, November 7, 2010

Excuse me while I kiss this guy

We had a lovely walk around the park today.  I've been so slack (because of my head being so busy) that it was actually a little bit strenuous.  It was really nice to have a chance to talk to Delee for a while.  The woods are getting colorful with leaves, but I think the most visually loud thing we saw was a bunch of mushrooms.*  I badly wanted to run but that wouldn't have worked out at all with company, so I didn't.

After hiking, we hustled back home and all took showers, then went over to the community center.  I don't want to be too negative, so I'll just say that community theater is not for me.  I enjoyed the orchestra, though.  And when they had the audience sing along.  That was nice.

I'm pretty bummed about only having one day of weekend.  It's my own fault, of course.  I didn't *have* to work yesterday.  I just would never have gotten those tasks done with others in the office.  And I may be constitutionally incapable of half-assing it.  Especially with NASA officials yelling at me periodically.  That was a motivator.

Looks like it'll be another busy week, with horseback riding after work two days, yoga one day, and then four days of backpacking.  Oy.  I'm going to need a vacation from my recreation.

*   

No comments:

Post a Comment