Thursday, December 15, 2011

Why I shouldn't prepare medicines in the office

What a long day.  A long day full of embarrassing stains.  Somehow I managed to hit the ceiling of my office with Pluto's antibiotic / apple juice / karo syrup mixture.  I also hit my desk, my phone, my calendar, the top of my cabinet, the back of my sweater, and probably some other things.  Oh, and my shoe.

I already had it on my pants.

Really this stuff needs to be handled in a clean room, while wearing a bunny suit.  It's pernicious.  There is something about the combination that wants to escape and stick to everything.

When I finally got home after 7 pm, I had not had a chance to rest since the alarm went off at 6:30 this morning.  I was so tired that I ached all over.  JD fed me, then I went and lay on the sofa.  I could have happily stayed there, but I have chores to do.  Most importantly, I must clean out the syringe so that I can get goop all over myself again tomorrow.

I am going to be looking at those ceiling stains for years.  Dammit.

1 comment:

  1. I am an old lady who likes to harrass young women

    ReplyDelete