Friday, December 9, 2011

Not a real post (but it has giant construction condoms)

So tired.  I went out this evening to do a bit of Christmas shopping.  Some things are hard to buy online.  I expected massive crowding, and didn't find it.  But I don't find shopping to be particularly fun or energizing.  JD informs me that some people are energized by shopping.  I find this hard to believe.

I can't say what it is, but I could not believe how hard it was to find one item.  I thought it would be really common but it is not.

I came across a camoflage necklace in one store.  What's the point?

Okay, bed now.  I have to go recuperate from shopping.  But first, two pretty much random photos.

Notice the two elephant sized condoms taped to the building, just to the right of the "Do Not Enter" sign.

The moon last night while Pluto was being a dink.

No comments:

Post a Comment