Saturday, June 4, 2011

We went to Six Flags and it was good

We went to Six Flags America today.  I am not sure yet if I am sunburnt.  First I have to remove my clown makeup, then I'll be able to see my skin.

The best ride in the whole park - the Flying Carousel
 The Flying Carousel is the only ride I wanted to go back to.  We rode it twice.  I could have stayed on it all day.  We rode a couple of other things - a spinny raft water ride, some spine-destroying roller coaster - but the Flying Carousel was the best.  I am a simple woman with simple amusement park needs.
JD on the non-flying carousel

JD, upside down, on a ride I had no desire to try

I am actually too short for the funhouse mirrors to make much difference

See?  Different mirror.  I look the same.

Good god that's a handsome man

I am oddly formally dressed for somebody riding on a black panther
Um, just so you know, the saddle kind of puts you right up against the pole.  I wasn't trying to get personal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment