Tuesday, June 14, 2011

In which I am generally grumpy

I am upset and frustrated and pissed off.  Mostly about my job, though I have some lingering frustration at my effing spine.  Stupid spine.

Do you have to already be an asshole to get hired by the inspector general's office, or do they train you on the job?  I wonder.

I have a whole rant associated with this line of thought, but it occurs to me that it would violate my security training to say most of it.

So.  Anywho.  I woke up an hour late today.  Still got to the office around the right time, but I missed out on my morning sitting and pondering.  And the weather was insanely nice when I went into the office, but when I came back out again for my daily walk, it had clouded over.

Also, the audiobook I'm listening has gotten very sad and I think the protagonist is about to die.

Would like very much to be on vacation right now.  At a beach, except I know I would fry like an egg in the sun.  Stupid red hair.

Grump.

No comments:

Post a Comment