Tuesday, April 12, 2011

short and savory

In case you were wondering, today's entree was not as good.  I will not be making little vacuum sealed clones of it.

DeLee and I got together to plan our next trip, which is THIS WEEKEND and OMG I HAVE TO PACK.  I have riding scheduled one night, yoga the next, and if we end up driving to our hike area the night before as we discussed today, that means I have to pack tonight.  So I'm going to keep this short.

I was happy to be able to do some actual system administratory things at work today.  Often I get bogged down in agency crap, going to meetings, reviewing proposed changes to standards, and other totally uninteresting minutia.  Today I got to do software upgrades and figure out technical issues.  You know, things I actually like.

Okay I have to go pack now.  G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment