Thursday, March 10, 2011

All cat, all the time

A typical morning in our household.
Dory, Andy, and Beauty totally sacked out in the living room.
Nazca on the stairs.  A good location from which to run away.
Olli hogging the heated catbed.

Personalities are becoming more clear.  Olli likes JD, he likes to be on my lap, he likes to get into trouble.  Dory seeks out cuddling but is gradually becoming more independent.

Nazca likes Harry Potter.  I found this out last night.  I put on the first movie and settled in on the sofa.  Nazca bounded over to the tv and set up riiiight in front of it.  When I stopped the movie for a second he poked his nose at the screen to find out why it stopped. 

I have no idea what this has to do with Nazca being fat.  Maybe it's a coincidence?

No comments:

Post a Comment