Friday, September 16, 2011

Falling thermometer, rising hunger

Everybody is hungry.

I don't know what's going on.  The colder temperatures are pushing all of us to eat more?  All four cats, the dog, and I are super hungry today.  JD is always hungry so it's hard for me to tell a difference.

I came home and had, in quick succession, a glass of wine, two pieces of chocolate, several potato chips, and a piece of string cheese.  JD saw the carnage and decided there was no point to making dinner tonight.  Then I had a bowl of cereal.

The first day of antibiotics for Lyme always throws me for a loop.  My excuse is that my body needs fuel to fight.  Yeah, that's it.

Normally I would plan to get up and go hiking Saturday morning, but right now I'm planning to leave the alarm off and see what happens.  If I wake up early and perky, I'll head out.  Else I'll sit around until it's time for the crab feast.

Fuel.  It's fuel.

I'd like to leave you with this thought for the evening:

No comments:

Post a Comment