Thursday, March 22, 2012

Soon I shall own a mop named Princess

Okay yes I went to work today but that is so not the important part.

This little ball of fluff needs a home.  I think it will be with us.  She is nine and was never picked back up from the vet by her owner.  She's been there since December.

Look, our hair matches!  I need a safety orange ribbon, obviously.

Stinker, starting to look more like himself.  I was thinking I needed to build him some muscle, and then I thought "Why would I want him to be in shape?  Right now he'll be concerned with just hauling me around, rather than how much trouble he can get into."

Pluto, looking wistfully at Dolly.
The following video demonstrates what it's like to be around Pluto.  E.g. if he lived in the house you'd never get to pee by yourself.


Also, Just Blue Skies posted some of her pictures from our trip.

Moi, by a chimney in Shenandoah

Action shot!

Now I need to go pack for this weekend.

4 comments:

  1. awhhh-I am jealous, that little gal is absolutely adorable-by the way, so is your haircut.
    Just Blue Skies took some great pics, and you look very very content. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seldom more content than when slogging around the backcountry. Weird, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor little thing! It is nice that the vet didn't give up on her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The vets there are very nice people.

    ReplyDelete