Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday evening with cats

Into month three of physical therapy and I find myself wishing for more strenuous exercises.  Perhaps next week I'll take it up with the physical therapist.

It just struck me as funny that it's qualified as physical therapy.  How come we don't qualify regular "therapy" as emotional therapy? How come emotions get to hog all the glory?

I came home with no more ambition than to sit on the sofa covered in cats, and that's what I did.  I surfed Netflix a bit, nibbling at and rejecting several tv shows and/or movies, until I happened upon "Being Human" (the US version, because apparently there's also a UK version).  It's quite good.  Possibly I just have a bias toward supernatural fiction.  Okay, not just possibly.  I have a bias.  But still, it's pretty good.  To sum up:  A werewolf, a vampire, and a ghost are all roomies.  The werewolf and the vampire are trying to go straight.  The ghost is just darn cute.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment