Thursday, March 15, 2012

I will be zzzzing as soon as I get back from the train station

Oof.  I'm wiped.  I hope I'm not getting JD's illness.  Probably I just need a good night's sleep.

It would be nice if what I needed were a couple of days worth of backpacking and sleeping on the ground, because that's what I'm getting this weekend.  :)  Just Blue Skies will be here in less than two hours. I have to work tomorrow, then we're heading on out to the woods for the weekend.

Last night, I got in touch with Sarge and I'm going to get together with him and Weaver to hike next weekend.  I sent a message to Gardener to see if she wanted to join.  Wouldn't that be a hoot if she did?  Not that the three of us wouldn't have plenty of fun on our own.  But in this case four would not be a crowd.

So anyway I figure I can take a day off in about three weeks.  Ah, nap, I knew ye well.

No comments:

Post a Comment