Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Things in my day

It's almost like fall, with the different colors of pollen in the treeline.  Fall:  the other time of year when my head hurts.

This little beauty was right outside the door to my office.  Just a tiny little flower in the grass.  It's about the size of my thumbnail.

Yes, you are seeing that correctly.  There are BROCCOLI BITS.  In the WATER FOUNTAIN.  I almost went passive-aggressive all over somebody's ass, but I was really busy.  Not too busy to snark and take a picture, of course.

The Beast, here, is finally starting to figure things out.  Like, you don't have to bark all night.  And skwirls are fun.  And if you do your bidness out in the yard, people are nicer to you.  Also, like every animal ever, she has fallen in love with my husband and accepts me only as a poor substitute.

No comments:

Post a Comment