Friday, January 13, 2012

I've forgotten how to entertain myself

I'm baching it tonight.  So, I did what you're supposed to do.  I made a sandwich and I drank a beer.  Unfortunately, I remembered that I was going to go be all athletic and buff and stuff tomorrow, so I can't have too much more beer.  Now I'm on seltzer water.  

Do you have any idea how boring it is here with no husband?  I ran out of entertainment at 5:45.  He's been away less than 6 hours.  I haven't even been home from work for very long.  AND I got a new copy of Backpacker magazine in today, which I already read.  I am so screwed.

I guess I'll be super, super lame and go to bed early.  I'm hoping to be warm enough, strong enough, and butch enough to do the park loop twice tomorrow.  Wish me luck my butt doesn't fall off from cold!

Everybody else is bored too.  Andy is flat.

Actually Dori isn't bored.  I have no idea what she is up to.  She is worryingly industrious.  Cats should not have an agenda.  Here she is checking into why we're all in the living room before she goes back to her work.. whatever it is.

Olli and Nazca are cuddled up to the best source of heat in the room:  me.

Also, completely randomly, here's some things I ate:

The really excellent food now available from our new cafeteria.  The yellow blob is curry chicken.  The red square is fried tofu in chili sesame oil.  That's spicy radish salad next to it.  The plastic box has rice pudding with cinnamon and raisins.  It beats the pants off the mediocre spaghetti I usually got at the old cafeteria.
PS:  Mom?  Hope you ace your test tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment