Friday, November 4, 2011

Planning for fantastic but low key

Huh.  It's only 6:30.  Got home, chatted with JD for a while, did some things on the computer, made dinner, washed dishes.  Normally by now it's 8 or later.

This is making up for last week, when I worked too many hours, had major grumpiness, and caught the stomach flu.

I'm planning one of those low key sorts of weekends that are so nice.  Get up, dress warmly, hike around park.  Meet hubby for lunch.  Take nap.  Metro out to sig-beer, see friends, drink a beer.  Next morning, get up, dress warmly, ride horse.  Meet hubby and friend for lunch.  Maybe take another nap.

Some times, my life is very easy.  :)

I am right this moment wearing my new blaze orange fleece cap.  I had one already, but it squeezed my head.  This is a big deal when you're wearing it at all times.  Headaches make for cranky hikers.  This one is much more friendly to my skull.  Although, at one point JD walked by and said "Orange really isn't your color" so it may not be my most attractive hat ever.  Judge for yourself:

Also, blaze orange doesn't particularly go with that shade of purple
I don't care, though.  It's comfy.  And it will keep me from getting my ass shot off by hunters.

No comments:

Post a Comment