Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My day in pictures except for the heinie part


JD and I went out for lunch today.  The lunch was pretty darn good.  We went to Siri's Chef's Secret in Greenbelt and had yummy Thai food.  But it was the outside of the restaurant that kind of made my morning.

Pretty!

Look at you, you sexy thing.

Delightful.

Even the sky was busy being dramatic.  You would not believe how cool this looked with polarized sunglasses on.
The cats left me a message in the kitchen this morning.  I'm still trying to decipher the meaning.


I am creeped out by this wall of plastic sheeting at work.  It reminds me of a horror movie.  You can hear voices and see shadows through it.

The axe murderer is just on the other side of this.. whatever it is.

Hello!  I have new glasses!
Non-pictorially, I'm packing things up, trying to make my belongings fit into my backpack.  A week's worth of stuff is a lot of stuff.  Especially when the weather is uncertain.  I am watching the weather for Marion, VA (the closest town, and at a reasonable elevation for comparison) trying to decide if I can use my 30 degree bag that is really a 45 degree bag, or if I must take the 15 degree bag that is probably a 30 degree bag.  Everything would fit much better with the smaller bag.

Also I am icing my heinie.  OF COURSE my back would pick right before a trip to get hinky.  I don't care, I'm going.  I will take the world's largest supply of ibuprofen with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment