Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Pluto: approaching planetesimal size again

Significantly rounder

Disapproving horse says "Stop taking pictures and let's do something."
I went out after work to check on Pluto.  The rain rot on his back is definitely conquered.  Now he has it on his hind legs, but not enough to cause him discomfort.  You know what that means:  I can finally ride!  I just have to find time.  Possibly after work one day next week.

De Schnork had a really bad day yesterday, but she is feeling much better today except for the part where Beauty blissfully whacked her with her tail, causing the Schnork to go flying down the stairs.  (I'm feel Beauty would feel bad if she had noticed.  She appears to like the Schnork, for some reason.)  Schnork does not appear to have taken any additional damage.  She begged at dinner and then asked to come up on my lap at the desk, so I'd say it's a very schnorky day.

No comments:

Post a Comment