Thursday, May 10, 2012

A very nice day

In case you are one of the three people who haven't noticed, today is my birthday.   I was planning a low key, under the radar birthday.  But I forgot about Facebook, which prompts everybody with a "wouldn't you like to say happy birthday?" type message for every birthday.  At last count, 145 people wished me a happy birthday.  So, not so much with the radar.

I had a nice day, though.  JD left me a special yummy breakfast.  It was a lovely day, and my coworkers were both out so it was nice and quiet in my office.  For the first time this week, I actually got to go for a walk.  And JD and I went out for Thai food for dinner, which totally rocked.

So, pretty much, 42 is looking like an excellent year.


2 comments:

  1. And only one person wished you a happy birthday her, when the day was almost over. :-( Sorry, but I was away from the internets and just got home. Glad you had a good day (ie wifout mygrain).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn. "Here," not "her." (It's past my proofreading time.)

    ReplyDelete