Friday, August 17, 2012

I can't recommend it, but it worked for me

I feel the best today that I've felt in ages.  I attribute this to my diet.  Normally, I start my day with a high fiber, hi protein cereal and a banana.  I have four prunes and several almonds for a mid morning snack.  Lunch is a large salad with nuts, beans, and cottage cheese, or more recently cooked veggies and some turkey breast, as raw veg seems to make things worse.  Mid afternoon snack of string cheese and fruit, then a light dinner (well, a small portion of whatever JD is eating) with water, bubbled and then sweetened with a little stevia.

Today, I had a slice of leftover pizza and a piece of dark chocolate for breakfast.  George brought treats from Greece, so I ate too many mini chocolate bars.  Lunch was at Marathon deli - veggie gyros, greek fries, and full sugar birch beer.  Dinner so far has been wine and tacos.  And more chocolate.

And I'm not swollen up like a balloon, and my insides don't hurt like daggers.

Apparently, healthy living is bad for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment