Sunday, December 18, 2011

Would you like some cheese with that whine? Well forget it, we're out of cheese.

I'm having kind of a shitty day over here.  No real reason, I just woke up grumpy.  I have every reason to be in a great mood but I'm not, and I can't seem to do anything about it.

Good things that happened today:

JD made pancakes
I picked out my wardrobe for an upcoming trip, and I think it will all fit in my daypack
I rented "Friends With Benefits" from iTunes, and it was pretty good
I got to see Pluto twice
It's a really nice night out
JD made us stuffed shells for dinner
I finished reading "The Forever War" by Joe Haldeman and it was really good

But on the other hand:

I have a nasty migraine and the left side of my face is mostly numb
I had to drive for two hours
Again
I tried to take a nap but couldn't fall asleep
I've felt like crying all day

I think my hormones are all aflutter.  It would explain the headache and the tears.  I hope they're settled down tomorrow.

Olli and Dori being precious

This is why we can't have nice things


One of the piles of bulbs that somebody dug out of our front garden and left on the surrounding brick wall.  What a waste.  They left them there so they're probably hungry anyway, and now we'll have fewer of whatever that is next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment