Monday, June 25, 2012

This blog isn't dead. A little tired, maybe.

eArThworm complained that I hadn't written in a while.  Which is true.  Having a Schnork takes up a lot of my time.  As does preparing for a long distance hiking trip.  And writing speeches.  I'm a vice president now.  I have responsibilities.

But mostly I got tired of spending time writing every night.  It's tiring.

See, this is an example.  I *just* started typing and the Schnork walked up and stared at me and schnorked at me.  It's like having a toddler.  She's going to go write on the walls with marker if I don't pay attention to her.  So now I have to type with her on my lap, schnorking and licking at me.

Anyway, I didn't die.  I'm leaving on a nearly three week hike in a few days.  I mailed out my boxes to Hanover and Glencliff today.  Only a couple more things to do, and if they don't get done it won't be the end of the world.  And a couple of doctor appointments, spa day for Beauty, cleaning up the house so the maids can make the surfaces nice.. the usual carp.

And worrying about Andy, who is losing weight.  Being the nutjar that he is, I never figured he'd be a tremendously long lived cat, but getting tired and skinny at his tender age (he's only nine!) is unexpected.  We're waiting on some test results from the vet.

Also, I discovered Words with Friends and I spend approximately seven hours per day beating my husband at it now.

Long story short, don't expect much from me.  I'm going on vacation.

1 comment:

  1. OK, you're excused, Your Tiredness/Busyness, but that doesn't mean I won't miss you.

    ReplyDelete